El contenido de este sitio ha sido modificado temporalmente en atención a las disposiciones legales y normativas en materia electoral, con motivo del inicio del periodo de campaña.
Listado de Artículos Publicados en 2015Los artículos están ordenados por el factor de impacto reflejado en el 'Journal Citation Reports 2014'.
- Solution synthesized p -type copper gallium oxide nanoplates as hole transport layer for organic photovoltaic devicesWang, J., Ibarra, V., Barrera, D., Xu, L.a, Lee, Y.J., Hsu, J.W.P.,
Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 6, (2015), 1071-1075 F. I. 7.458p-Type metal-oxide hole transport layer (HTL) suppresses recombination at the anode and hence improves the organic photovoltaic (OPV) device performance. While NiOx has been shown to exhibit good HTL performance, very thin films (<10 nm) are needed due to its poor conductivity and high absorption. To overcome these limitations, we utilize CuGaO2, a p-type transparent conducting oxide, as HTL for OPV devices. Pure delafossite phase CuGaO2 nanoplates are synthesized via microwave-assisted hydrothermal reaction in a significantly shorter reaction time compared to via conventional heating. A thick CuGaO2 HTL (∼280 nm) in poly(3-hexylthiophene):[6,6]-phenyl-C61-butyric acid methyl ester (P3HT:PCBM) devices achieves 3.2% power conversion efficiency, on par with devices made with standard HTL materials. Such a thick CuGaO2 HTL is more compatible with large-area and high-volume printing process.
- Benzodifuran and benzodithiophene donor-acceptor polymers for bulk heterojunction solar cellsHuang, P., Du, J, Gunathilake, S.S, Rainbolt, E.A, Murphy, J.W, Black, K.T, Barrera, D, Hsu, J.W.P, Gnade, B.E, Stefan, M.C, Biewer, M.C.,
Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 3, (2015), 6980-6989 F. I. 7.443Four new donor-acceptor copolymers were synthesized by using benzo[1,2-b:4,5-b′]dithiophene and benzo[1,2-b:4,5-b′]difuran as donors and thieno[3,4-b]thiophene was used as the acceptor building block. A systematic study was performed to determine the influence of the combinations of different heteroatoms in the donor-acceptor copolymer. In bulk heterojunction solar cells, the polymer with all furan building blocks in the electron donating units, poly[(4,8-bis(5-dodecyl-2-furanyl)benzo[1,2-b:4,5-b′]difuran-2-yl)-alt-(2-ethyl-1-(3-fluorothieno[3,4-b]thiophen-2-yl)-1-hexanone)] (P4) (Mn = 66.7 kDa), achieved the highest power conversion efficiency of 5.23%.
- Copper-palladium core-shell as an anode in a multi-fuel membraneless nanofluidic fuel cell: Toward a new era of small energy conversion devicesMaya Cornejo, J., Ortiz Ortega, E., Álvarez Contreras, L. , Arjona, N., Guerra Balcázar, M. , Ledesma García, J., Arriaga, L.G.,
Chemical Communications, 51, (2015), 2536-2539 F. I. 6.834A membraneless nanofluidic fuel cell with flow-through electrodes that works with several fuels (individually or mixed): methanol, ethanol, glycerol and ethylene-glycol in alkaline media is presented. For this application, an efficient Cu@Pd electrocatalyst was synthesized and tested, resulting outstanding performance until now reported, opening the possibility of power nano-devices for multi-uses purposes, regardless of fuel re-charge employed.
- Study of chemical reactivity in relation to experimental parameters of efficiency in coumarin derivatives for dye sensitized solar cells using DFTSoto Rojo, R., Baldenebro López, J. , Glossman Mitnik, D.,
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 17, (2015), 14122-14129 F. I. 4.493A group of dyes derived from coumarin was studied, which consisted of nine molecules using a very similar manufacturing process of dye sensitized solar cells (DSSCs). Optimized geometries, energy levels of the highest occupied molecular orbital and the lowest unoccupied molecular orbital, and ultraviolet-visible spectra were obtained using theoretical calculations, and they were also compared with experimental conversion efficiencies of the DSSC. The representation of an excited state in terms of natural transition orbitals (NTOs) was studied. Chemical reactivity parameters were calculated and correlated with the experimental data linked to the efficiency of the DSSC. A new proposal was obtained to design new molecular systems and to predict their potential use as a dye in DSSCs.
- Effective photoreduction of a nitroaromatic environmental endocrine disruptor by AgNPs functionalized on nanocrystalline TiO2Hernández Gordillo, A. , Obregón, S., Paraguay Delgado, F. , Rodríguez González, V. ,
RSC Advances, 20, (2015), 15194-15197 F. I. 3.84Unprecedented photoactivity of silver nanoparticles photodeposited on nanocrystalline TiO2 for the efficient reduction of 4-nitrophenol at room temperature is reported. The use of Na2SO3 as a harmless scavenger agent for the reduction of a nitroaromatic endocrine disruptor yields a valuable 4-aminophenol reagent.